How to get started with a BigCommerce Website:
1. Choose ‘Nova Theme Only’ or ‘Nova Theme +Setup’ below
2. Choose an epicToolbox monthly plan *
3. Choose services (optional)
4. Contact Epic to get started, or if you want something more custom click [HERE]
* You must have the epicToolbox for the Nova theme to work.
- This is a one-time fee that covers your website set up and design. We will customize your website with our Nova layout, match your business’s brand, look and feel.
- Fast loading, a 99.999% up-time, and professionally optimized for conversion
- Mobile / Responsive friendly design
- Built on BigCommerce technology, which also powers websites such as: Toyota, Motorola, Ben and Jerry’s, AARP, Pepsi, QVC, Ford, Kohler, Kodak, and more.
- Outstanding customer support and training
- Monthly updates
- Google Maps and Typeform.com integrations
- epicToolbox integrated and ready
- See more features [ HERE ]
- This is a monthly fee with unlimited Nova installations, updates, support, and the opportunity to be apart of future development.
- Four professional styles to choose from, with hundreds of layout combinations, Highly customizable
- Quickly change your site-wide variables(colors/font)
- Dozens of micro-interactions
- Developer friendly with wholesale pricing
- Built on BigCommerce’s Corner Stone and updated to its latest code/technology
We’re a good fit for your business if:
You understand that you need to have strong online marketing to be successful and you are ready to be partners in building a powerful, long lasting, online presence.
We’re not a good fit for your business if:
You think online marketing isn’t important and you believe your website is finished when the project is over.
We believe you should have the world’s best eCommerce website that is easy to use that comes with awesome customer service.
OUR ECOMMERCE PHILOSOPHY
All of our designs and decisions are based around one simple goal—conversions. How do you turn a visitor into a conversion, and ultimately, a long-term customer?
Our Ecommerce Philosophy is centered around the following principles:
- Conversion Focused:
More than just looking pretty, does your site convey the information your users need to feel confident enough to make a purchase?
- Tracking What Matters:
Data helps us make better decisions. By tracking what your users view and click, we can create better experiences for them to convert. Working closely with our paid search department, we help you better understand your users, their needs, and where to spend your marketing dollars.
- Continuously Marketing:
From banner ads to email re-marketing, continuously marketing to your clients is an effective way to drive more sales. Welcome series emails, shopping cart abandonment emails, promotional blasts, and retargeting all provide a continuous connection with new and existing users. Using tracking data, we are able to tell you which strategies provide the best results and continue to improve your marketing efforts.
My website is operating at a 12% conversion rate today. That’s the best it has ever done. My overall 30 day total is 7.7% which is still much higher than in the past!
– Brennen Rigler, Albuquerque Florist
Love the new website Just wanted to say, I love the new look of your website and it is very user friendly. I do enjoy calling in a speaking to the staff at York, but this new site makes it so much easier for me when making orders.
– Customer, York Flowers