How to get started with a BigCommerce Website:
1. Choose ‘Nova Theme Only’ or ‘Nova Theme +Setup’ below
2. Choose an epicToolbox monthly plan *
3. Choose services (optional)
4. Contact Epic to get started, or if you want something more custom click [HERE]
* You must have the epicToolbox for the Nova theme to work.
Nova Theme Only
- This is a one-time fee that covers one Nova installation. This option is great for advanced BigCommerce users.
- All Nova theme installations must also purchase a monthly epicToolbox plan. All epicToolbox plans include regular updates of the Nova theme.
Nova Theme +Setup
- This is a one-time fee that covers your website set up and design. We will customize your website match your business’s brand, look and feel. Once we start, it takes about a month to go live.
- You also receive:
- Full training of your website and epicToolbox.
- A mobile friendly website.
- An easy to use and powerful website.
- No binding contracts, we’re that confident you’ll love us.
- We’ll never charge a per order fee or take a percentage of your order.
- See all the features by CLICKING HERE
We’re a good fit for your business if:
You understand that you need to have strong online marketing to be successful and you are ready to be partners in building a powerful, long lasting, online presence.
We’re not a good fit for your business if:
You think online marketing isn’t important and you believe your website is finished when the project is over.
We believe you should have the world’s best eCommerce website that is easy to use that comes with awesome customer service.
OUR ECOMMERCE PHILOSOPHY
All of our designs and decisions are based around one simple goal—conversions. How do you turn a visitor into a conversion, and ultimately, a long-term customer?
Our Ecommerce Philosophy is centered around the following principles:
- Conversion Focused:
More than just looking pretty, does your site convey the information your users need to feel confident enough to make a purchase?
- Tracking What Matters:
Data helps us make better decisions. By tracking what your users view and click, we can create better experiences for them to convert. Working closely with our paid search department, we help you better understand your users, their needs, and where to spend your marketing dollars.
- Continuously Marketing:
From banner ads to email re-marketing, continuously marketing to your clients is an effective way to drive more sales. Welcome series emails, shopping cart abandonment emails, promotional blasts, and retargeting all provide a continuous connection with new and existing users. Using tracking data, we are able to tell you which strategies provide the best results and continue to improve your marketing efforts.
My website is operating at a 12% conversion rate today. That’s the best it has ever done. My overall 30 day total is 7.7% which is still much higher than in the past!
– Brennen Rigler, Albuquerque Florist
Love the new website Just wanted to say, I love the new look of your website and it is very user friendly. I do enjoy calling in a speaking to the staff at York, but this new site makes it so much easier for me when making orders.
– Customer, York Flowers