We’re a good fit for your business if:
You understand that you need to have strong online marketing to be successful and you are ready to be partners in building a powerful, long lasting, online presence.
We’re not a good fit for your business if:
You think online marketing isn’t important and you believe your website is finished when the project is over.
We believe you should have the world’s best eCommerce website that is easy to use and that comes with awesome features!
New Website Price
- This is the option you want if you are using Epic and/or BigCommerce for the first time.
- This option Covers:
- • Design Setup
- • Payment Gateway Setup
- • Delivery and Tax Setup
- • All Store Settings Setup
- • Google Analytics/Search Console Integrated
- • 1 Hour of Training
- This is a one-time fee and we use our very own built template called Nova which you can find out more HERE. We will customize your website with our Nova layout, match your business’s brand, look and feel. See monthly costs below.
Upgrade Your BigCommerce Site
- This is the option you want if you want to upgrade your already existing BigCommerce website with a whole new look with more features.
- This option covers:
- • A BigCommerce design upgrade and setup
- • 1 hour of training
- You do not have to choose our template, Nova, which you can find out more HERE, but we highly recommend it because it’s the most flexible BigCommerce design template on the market. This is a one-time fee that covers the cost of the template setup and design. We will customize your website to match your business’s brand, look and feel. See monthly costs below.
Fast loading, a 99.999% up-time, and professionally optimized for conversion
Mobile / Responsive friendly design
Built on BigCommerce technology, which also powers websites such as: Toyota, Motorola, Ben and Jerry’s, AARP, Pepsi, QVC, Ford, Kohler, Kodak, and more.
See more features [ HERE ]
OUR ECOMMERCE PHILOSOPHY
All of our designs and decisions are based around one simple goal—conversions. How do you turn a visitor into a conversion, and ultimately, a long-term customer?
Our Ecommerce Philosophy is centered around the following principles:
- Conversion Focused:
More than just looking pretty, does your site convey the information your users need to feel confident enough to make a purchase?
- Tracking What Matters:
Data helps us make better decisions. By tracking what your users view and click, we can create better experiences for them to convert. Working closely with our paid search department, we help you better understand your users, their needs, and where to spend your marketing dollars.
- Continuously Marketing:
From banner ads to email re-marketing, continuously marketing to your clients is an effective way to drive more sales. Welcome series emails, shopping cart abandonment emails, promotional blasts, and retargeting all provide a continuous connection with new and existing users. Using tracking data, we are able to tell you which strategies provide the best results and continue to improve your marketing efforts.
My website is operating at a 12% conversion rate today. That’s the best it has ever done. My overall 30 day total is 7.7% which is still much higher than in the past!
– Brennen Rigler, Albuquerque Florist
Love the new website Just wanted to say, I love the new look of your website and it is very user friendly. I do enjoy calling in a speaking to the staff at York, but this new site makes it so much easier for me when making orders.
– Customer, York Flowers